Sunday, February 26, 2012

Appe-teasers

Well, I have had a lot of time on my hands lately.... So I made a couple of my favorite things to snack on! (Just what I needed, right? I already eat when I am bored, might as well have delicious foods to eat!)

1) Puppy Chow -- I actually made this to take in the car to Mardi Gras with us, which was a terrible idea on my part! Do you know how messy and sticky all that powdered sugar is?!? Well, we definitely found out the hard way!

2) Spinach Dip -- This is by far my FAVORITE thing. If I could have this for an entire meal, I would!!! How to make it:
1 pack frozen chopped spinach
1 pack cream cheese
1 can Rotel
1 pack Monterrey Jack cheese
1/4 cup of cream

Heat up the spinach according to the package directions. Then mix it along with all of the other ingredients. Pop it in the oven at 425 degrees for around 20 mins, and WHALLAHH!! DELICIOUS! Tastes great on pita chips, Ritz crackers, or anything really!! :)

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment