Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Days 3-5: First Love, Parents, Siblings

Due to the fact that I have already blogged about Day 3: My First Love, Nordstrom's, I decided to go ahead and do Day 4: My Parents & Day 5: My Siblings.

This picture is my parents & me at the Iron Bowl game in Tuscaloser. We drove from Dallas to Alabama on Thanksgiving Day to make it to the game, which was definitely a once in a lifetime experience. My parents love sports, playing card games, working puzzles, watching NCIS & Criminal Minds, drinking half-caffeine coffee, and eating leftovers. My dad enjoys texting "Gossip Dad" updates of all the happenings in their life, he definitely has had some messages that qualify as favorite texts on whenparentstext.com. My mom has recently signed up for a Facebook account, and it is funny watching her "reconnect" with high school and college friends.

This picture is of my sister & me in New Orleans for her Bachelorette party. She is typically my voice of reason and keeps me from flipping out on people, haha. We used to spend countless hours watching shows like Full House & Friends together. She is the greatest cook I know, and that is saying a lot considering I like to eat. I wish I had even a fraction of her cooking capabilities; however, I'm afraid that three years of dorm living has made me utterly useless in the kitchen (potential husband - don't worry, I am a fast learner!).

No comments:

Post a Comment